My Friends

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Holiday Happenings!!!



Well, during the holidays, I am sad to say that my main focus was on HOMEWORK!!! I'm glad that i managed to begin my context folio, complete an english essay, finish my preparations for the English issues oral, & do some chemistry chapter questions. However, despite all that, it was not as productive as i would have liked it to be. After all, every student always plans to do a whole lot of work during the holidays. When it comes to actually doing the work however...that's a whole different story. hehe...
Also, i went on our EPIC YOUTH CAMP on the second week of the holidays, which were conveniently when the ridiculous storms hit Melbourne. it was so cool seeing tree braches fall as we were driving to Phillip Island. IT WAS FREEZING during the night & the mornings when it rained!!! what perfect weather for a youth camp. Apart from the weather, everything else waas really good. God was really moving during th sessions...especially when we prayed for spiritual gifts. God is so amazing!!!
After camp, Priscilla & I went out for dinner at Sophia's and to aviel's after witha whole bunch of people. I just thought that it would be nice for Pris to meet some of my funny-duddy friends. Aparrently Anna believes that she has an ASIAN CONNECTION with Pris. Hmmmm.... Pris & i teamed up for texam holdem...& WE WON!!! WE SO OWNED ON THE LAST HAND!!! not to brag or anything. Oh yeah... i also got a hair cut. Its shorter (DUH!!!), & more layered. i guess you'll have to see it to get the realy idea of it.
Sadly...back to school it is. The upside is that there's pretty much only 6 1/2 months of school left, & I AM FINISHED!!! who's ever thought that the day would come. Hallelujah!!!

No comments: