My Friends

Friday, October 24, 2008

Last Day of Yr 12


Sigh...I never thought that the day would come where I'd be finished with school. I thought that I was going to be one of those people who cry and cry and cry...But, to my surprise, i was just so very, very happy and excited that it didn't even occur to me to cry. One thing however still sort of makes me sad. Being able to see all my friends everyday is something i have definitely taken for granted. I am especially going to miss the people who I don't get to see at church. The last day at school was so busy, but also so much fun. A bunch of us girls took so many pics at the playground, the gym stairs and the oval. We got some of the guys to take the pics for us...they were holding about 20 cameras altogether. so, those pics took a while to take, but it was so worth it. Sigh...good times.

"hmmm....that is the perfect way to invade someone's personal space. Getting in those positions could not have been comfortable. Thankfully, i was standing at the top. hehe..."

"OOO!! that was fun to take. Jess, Hannah and Kim were nice enough to help us take the pics from the oval. i think this took longer than the playground pics."

"Awww...we all look so happy and a lot like a family. sniff...sniff..."

"Who knew that girls could jump so high in summer uniform."

Our yr 12 chapel went surprisingly well. Everyone was semi-cooperative & enthusiastic. But overall, it was really a blast. The parents and other students enjoyed it nd thought that it was funny...which was our objective for the chapel. So, mission accomplished. I will definitely remember this for a long time!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i like the staircase pic ... reminds me of a similar place at my high school. sob, i miss high school too.