My Friends

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Legacy??



Do I have a legacy?
What will I be remembered for?
Have I done anything to better people's lives?
Will I even be missed?
What will people say about me at my funeral?
Do people know who I really am?
Do I know what I have left to this world?


For quite a while now, I have always wondered what it would be like if I left the world. What would people say in my eulogy? Do I really know what people think about me? Sometimes, I wish that when I died, I would be able to float around like those ghosts in movies so that I could see how people react... if they reacted at all. I don't want to have lived without making a lasting difference in the lives of those around me. I don't want to be a disappointment to God. I don't want to have lived for nothing.

1 comment:

Jo Chan said...

hey jo, a comment's worth of writing is only a very short snippet of what the world thinks about you. look at it this way; there would be a lot less encouragement in the world if there were no more notes/cards etc from you. there would be less laughter in the world without your funny as comments. your girls wouldn't have such an awesome leader, the worship team wouldn't be the same and your friends wouldn't have had their lives changed. tbc in the future. =) just something for you to think about for the meantime.