My Friends

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The End Of A Chapter In My Life.

"Me in Year 7"
"Me NOW"

Wow, my career as a school student has come to an end. I am about to graduate to qualify for the position of a University student. What a weird thought!!! I don't know if I'm ready for this. School is all I've known for so long. I have so many wonderful memories at school, both in primary and secondary, & I have had the privilege of so many awesome, life changing friendships. I believe that I have become the person I am today largely due to the experiences I've had at school, & through being with the people around me. (hmmm...i wonder if that's a good thing?" Even though I won't be at school anymore, I sure do hope that I will be able to stay in contact with most of the people from school.

OH!!! I've been wondering what to do for our 5 year reunion. Apparently I'm in charge of organising it. That should be so much fun. I hope the hard part (getting in contact with everyone) isn't going to be too troublesome. NOBODY CHANGE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES!!! Even though i managed to get everyone's email addresses on paper, i really hope everyone will somehow still be connected to each other. That would make things so much easier. Apart from that, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody in 5 years. I sure hope i don't forget about it. :D

Anywho, Starting a new chapter in my life is going to be an interesting, & hopefully also a pleasant experience.

No comments: