My Friends

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My holoidays so far.



Well, contrary to what people say, finishing year 12 doesn't really feel much different, except for the fact that i am now constantly bored!! It does feel nice to not have to worry about studies and be stuck at home. So far, I've been catching up on movies and tv series. Also, I've been shopping, which is not good, cause i'm spending money...& i'm running out soon. :D Oh yeah, today, i went for an assessment to work at ANZ. It was held in the city..which i am not a big fan of. So, i got there early, & had to wait for 5 other people to arrive, cause group work is involved. The assesment was held in the 44th floor of the building (there is a reason as to why i mentioned the level. hold on). So, We began with just an informtion presentation on ANZ; what they do, how they do it & their goals. We then went on to do numeracy test, which only involved doing simple calculations without a calculator and spotting mistakes in calculations to gauge thoroughness. Ater that, we did a problem solving/reasoning test; puzzles, matching things etc. Before we were able to move onto the third part, the fire alarm rang, & thee was an anouncement saying that it was a drill ans everyone had to do it. SO!!! WE HAD TO WALK DONW 44 LEVELS OF STAIRS!!! I was wearing my boots tha had heels!!! man!!! by the time i got down to the 20th floor, my knees were buckleing & shaking. so, lets just say that that was my exercise for the year. I think that even though it was tiring, it was a whole lot more exciting than the assessment itself....so i won't bother telling you any more about it. :D

No comments: