My Friends

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Leaving a Legacy & A letter to a friend.

Today I had the day off, cause we had parent teacher interviews the whole day. So, about that....it went surprisingly well. They said that i was motivated, and was trying hard in my subjects. However, there is always room for improvement, which i absolutely agree on. I could be doing so much better; which i will. One of the things that a teacher said was that i was leaving a legacy behind at school through the things i did, which was really very encouraging. I really do hope that i won't leave the school without being remembered for something. Sometimes we are so busy trying to survive life that we just get through it without leaving our mark. For so many years, I was commonly known at church or school as Daniel & Janice's daughter, or Jonathan's sister. However, when we went back to Malaysia at the start of this year, i was known as Joanne...for being a crazy, weird girl. But who cares!!! I know for a fact that i'm quite odd, & i am proud of it!!! I left my mark......WHAT ABOUT YOU?


TO: JASMINE WUAN

Hey Jas,
Since you wrote something to me on your blog, i thought i'd do the same too. hehe!!! I know that you want to come to Aus, & i can't wait for the day that you and Chris do come to visit me!!! About the question again, i forgot to say that you can count on me too. : ) However, you dont have to share EVERYTHING. Just the major things that you can't do alone. For those major things, i will always be here, even though i'm in a different country. There's the phone, msn, & prayer. So, we will always be connected. : ) Anyways, I just wanted to say that i really miss you & that i can't wait to go back. remember, keep studying hard, & i will do the same too. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Love you lots!!!!

No comments: