My Friends

Saturday, March 8, 2008


WOW...this year is going to be a long year...even though it is shorter than the normal school year. :) "Dear God, grant me the wisdom and strength to manage my time, work load & everything else on the side. Be with me, & guide me."
To all year 12'vers out there, i would like to wish you all the best this year!!! Just do your best, & trust God to do the rest!!! if you are feeling tired and stressed already, take some time out to relax. Have some friends whom you can share your experiences with. don't burn out before the end.

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi. If you like "The Oath" and "Piercing the Darkness" and other Christian action stories, can I suggest one to you? "Outcasts of Skagaray" by Andrew Clarke. For details see www.threeswans.com.au There are excerpts and reviews. If you want to read it, I would love to hear what you think of it. In any event, greetings to a Christian sister.