My Friends

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Year 12 so far........

well, for those who don't know, i'm doing year 12 this year. yes, its MY LAST & FINAL YEAR IN SCHOOL!!!! what a thought....never having to go to school ever again, & having to go to uni... make new friends and learn more stuff!!! *sigh* anyways, back to the topic.........................
year 12 has been so busy so far!!!! i've had 3 chem pracs, a psychology sac, & i have a chem prac, psych test, and an english essay all on this coming tuesday!!!! *BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!* "God, give me the strength to triumph through this!!!" i HAVE to study hard to get a 98 for my enter score so that i can go back to Malaysia and see my best friends!!!! what an event to look forward to... :)

1 comment:

deep down inside I'm different... said...

wow...i'm commenting on my own blog. actually, its to test if i'll get an email when someone does leave a comment on my blog...so here goes!!!