My Friends

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Torture!!!


Oh my goodness!!! This morning, i got up at 7:30am to go for FUN RUN that's a fundraiser for Compassion Australia, and the Southern Cross Kids Camp. If it was not for a cause....I WOULD SO NOT HAVE GONE!!! it was a 5km walk/run. i know that 5 km isn't that far for most ppl, but its far for me...I"M SO NOT FIT!!! it took me 39 minutes to finish it. *sigh* so slow!!! thats so disgraceful. so many ppl went to this thing. i think this is the 3rd year i'm going. sadly i'm still as slow as i was 3 yers ago. OH, there was this dude who finished in 17 minutes!!!! how crazy is that?!?!? one old man over 65 yrs old finished it in 26 minutes. man...i feel like a slob. *sniff...sniff...* oh well, i'll get over it. that's going to be my exercise for the next few weeks. hehe...no wonder i'm so slow. moving on, I HAVE A PSYCH AND ENGLISH SAC TOMORROW!!! AHHHHHH!!!! "breathe Joanne, breathe."

No comments: