My Friends

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My 2 week plan...


Well, the 'so called' holiday for year 12's has indeed begun, & we are all supposed to be on 5th gear by now. The most common phrase my parents, teachers & older friends are saying to me is..."only one month to go. Give it your best shot!!!". SIGH!!! Sp, i have a plan in my head that i hopefully will actually put to practice. I have a checklist of things to do in the next 2 weeks.

TO DO:
~ 6 English Essays
~ Finish Checkpoints for Psych
~ Finish Exam Busters for Chem
~ Further Maths past year exams
~ Chem Exams


I am really hoping that i will feel motivated enough to actually complete this checklist. There is so much to do, & so little time to do it. well....lets get to work. :D

1 comment:

Jo Chan said...

heyy jo! all the best for it all! praying for you! don't feel overwhelmed by everything that you need to do but by achieving one goal at a time, it will make the workload more bearable!