My Friends

Monday, September 1, 2008

The weekend + Realisations...

This weekend was both rather enjoyable & totally boring at the same time. After school on Friday, i just came home & worked on the posters i was going to put up on my wall with all my subject summaries. I think i worked on that for about 4 1/2 hours. that was draining. After that, Jon had life group at our house. So, people started coming at about 7.15pm. after the people started coming, i couldn't really concentrate. So, i think i just stayed in my room for most of the time listening to music and wasting time until they finished...then i went out and talked to friends. On Saturday, I got up at about 10.30, cause i spelt rather late. Then did a bit more work. After that, I met up with Gracey at church at about 5.25pm, even though our meeting time was supposed to be 5.15pm. tsk tsk (Hun, so much for being on time...hehe...it okay.) This time, we managed to talk quite a bit, cause we decided to talk in a more isolated place so that people wouldn't keep approaching us to talk...not that we don't like talking to them. Its just that it's the only time we really get to talk during the week. I think we talked for about 35 minutes, which is a whole lot more than we normally got to the past few weeks. So that was great!!! Saturday's service was very interactive because of Lisa McInnes Smith. She's so funny & full of life/enthusiasm/passion. I really admire her for that. On Sunday, it was probably the most boring, slow-moving day in the past 5 years!!! Dad, mum & Jon went out and Cheryl was in her room the whole time. So, it was pretty much me being home alone!! Its not that i don't like being home alone, but its nice to get out of the house once in a while (apart from school & church).


well, apart from my weekend, it has just hit me that i only have about 5 weeks of school (not including hols & exams) left!!! OMG!!! I'm not really shocked about exams or anything. I think I'm more stressed about our Valedictory dinner, the last chapel & getting out of school!! I'm not sure if I have fully prepared myself for uni just yet. I'm not even 18 years old yet!!! Gee, time sure flies when you're having fun in year 12 (cough cough). sigh... Well, when the time comes, I'm sure that the shock will wear off, & that i will have a blast. I especially can't wait to get my car!! FREEDOM!!! Until then Joanne, Brace yourself!

No comments: