My Friends

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tired...

I love being able to meet new people & strengthening old ones. I love to be an encouragement to them. I love being able to hang out with them & just talk for hours. But with so many of the relationships i have with people, it always seems like I want to see & spend time with them more than they do with me. Most of the time, I am the one who initiates things; smses, calling etc. Its not that i don't like doing it...Its just that after so long, I've gotten tired of being the one who always has to put in all the effort. Friendships are supposed to be a 2-way thing. Some of my friends understand that concept, but most don't. Its not rocket science. If you care about someone, then SHOW IT!!! So many times in the past, I have gotten the feeling that I want to see others more than they want to see me. As much as it may not seem to be a big deal, it is to me, because I value the friendships I have with people. I am so tired of being the one who cares more. I am so tired of being the one who has to start things. I am so tired of being taken for granted.

P.S) TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS: Do me a favor & don't try to start doing extra things just because I've written this. Its insulting!! I will know a difference.

No comments: