My Friends

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New VCE jumper.

Well, this week we finally received our long awaited special Yr 12 jumpers that were so brilliantly designed by Samuel Hoe. There were a few choices that we could pick from: black hoody/pink words, black hoody/electric blue words, black hoody/white words, grey hoody/black words, navy blue hoody/white words.

"I got the black jumper with the pick words...not a clue who convinced me to get that."
"The Logo on the front of the jumper. a mix of different fonts."

"The Logo on the side of the sleeve. COOLEST!!!"

"The back of the jumper. the '08' is made up of all the names of the people in our year level. The 'ALL KNOWING' is my nickname. hehe...i know. I just put it there, cause i knew that people would laugh every time they look at it. As long as they are happier after looking at it, I'm happy."

So, that's out cool VCE jumper!!! woo hoo!!! Its so much more comfortable than the woolen jumpers that we all had to wear. I love it!!!

No comments: