My Friends

Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Realisation!!


You know what!!! I used to love the weekends!! Then for some funny reason, I changed to despising Sundays. However, lately, i have dreaded both Saturdays & Sundays. I'm always home alone while everyone goes out with friends! My parents go out with other parents & Jonathan either goes out with his friends or goes to work. I know i should be studying, but it sure wouldn't hurt me, or anyone else to be able to go out with people. The only time I go out during the weekend is for church on Saturday, & for Chemistry tuition on Sunday nights! Also, sometimes I feel like I'm just tagging along with people. Its like they don't really want me there. I really don't like feeling like a third wheel around people. I think I'd rather stay at home alone. If that's not depressing, I don't know what is.

No comments: