My Friends

Monday, September 8, 2008

To: My dearest friend Grace...


Dearest Hun,

There is so much I want to say to you, but am not quite sure how to say it all. Firstly (& most importantly), I love you so much!!! I love your 'sense of humor', your tendency to over think some things, your punctuality (hehe...), your 'siew chie', but tough (at the same time) personality, and the fact that you're always wanting to be honest to yourself & to others all the time. Thank you for always wanting the best for me in my studies, relationships with others, & in everything else in general.

With things changing, I know that it is hard to not know what will happen in the future with our relationship, but no matter what may happen, I know that when we both put effort into making things work, it will. In a relationship between best friends, even if things didn't change, conflicts are bound to happen. If they didn't, how would our relationship grow stronger? Just for the record, if in the future I REALLY DID HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN you or some guy....I WOULD CHOOSE YOU!! Our friendship means the world to me, & I will do my best to make things work out no matter what, because you're without a question, most definitely, absolutely worth it!!

Thank you for making life worth living so much more! You ARE one AMAZING woman...DON'T EVER FORGET OR DOUBT THAT!! Love you so, so, so ,much!!

Love,
Jo

No comments: